Monday, September 20, 2010

Is anyone out there finding this useful?

I'm seeing that there is activity on the page, but I am not getting any feedback from anyone. If you are finding this blog useful, please send me an email (christopher.barcroft@cabarrus,k12.nc.us) or comment on this post. If you are a student who comes here to check on assignments or review the material, please tell me in class.

Any feed back is useful. What more info do you want to see posted? Are the summaries too little, too much, or just right?

Thanks,
Christopher Barcroft

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a parent, I am finding it useful. I am able to keep her on track. Thanks for the updates!

Unknown said...

Yes Mr. Barcroft I am finding your blog very useful. I can with my son on his assigned work and ensure that it is done and done properly. Thanks